Carrollwood Country Club Tennis & Aquatics Center features:
- Heated/Cooled Junior Olympic Sized Pool, Splash Pad, Playground & large grass Activity Area
- Eight lighted Hydro Tennis Courts
- The Oasis Poolside Cafe
- Fitness Center with state-of-the-art equipment to include: Life Fitness treadmills, upright & recumbent bicycles, Life Fitness ellipticals, Life Fitness resistant weight machines, free weight benches, equipment, plates and dumbbells.
- Certified Personal Trainers
- Activity Room for Classes, Camps & Kid’s Club
- Men's & Ladies' Locker Room
- Steam Room in Women's Locker Room (Steam Room for Men available at Main Clubhouse)
- The CCC Resort Sports Camp (Ages 6 to 13 years)
- The CCC Kids Club (Friday evening babysitting services at the TAC)
The sparkling Junior-Olympic swimming pool is the centerpiece of the Tennis & Aquatic Center.
It is surrounded by a magnificent deck of pavers, palm trees, cabanas, lounge chairs and a large grass activity area. With the temperature of the pool kept warm in the cool months and cooled in the warmer months, members and resort guests will never miss a day of exercise, fun or just relaxing by the pool.
Fun activities poolside or in the water are planned on a regular basis including Kids Nights, Movie Nights, Barbecues and more!
For smaller children we have a fenced Splash Pad featuring a mushroom cap waterfall, tea cup and more. Directly beside the Splash Pad, is our covered playground, which is also fenced for our younger members and guests. Fenced off from the main pool, it offers a sense of security for all.
Carrollwood Country Club is the home of the Carrollwood Village Swim Team, a competitive USA Swimming Team. CCC is also home to the Carrollwood Village Master's Swimming Program, an adult team for competitors, triathletes, or just those who enjoy swimming laps and being part of a fun group. Our SwimAmerica swim lesson programs are for children and adults of all ages.
Delicious salads, wraps, sandwiches, burgers and more are prepared poolside, at the Oasis Poolside Cafe, and our members and guests can enjoy sipping cool beverages made to order while unwinding and socializing. The Oasis Poolside Cafe is closed during the cooler months, but beverages and snacks are always available at the Tennis & Aquatics Center desk or you may order take-out food from the Main Clubhouse.